Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Almost Pleasant

I am on call this week (work week only, I hope) and it started off pretty well.

I left work a little early (30 mins) and decided to grab a multi-part cache on the way home that is in a park not too far from our house. I had been by once to get it, but I let the clues mislead me. Once I realized how it was hidden, it was a piece of cake.

I got home and had dinner with my wife (Salmon on a bed of baby greens) and it was great. I had a few Greek olives alone with the fish and I was in heaven. Oh the flavors!

After dinner I got ready for the trustee meeting at church. The meeting lasted about 2 hours or so and we covered a lot of issues. Of course a lot more will come up in the upcoming weeks but that is to be expected.

I got home and walked the dogs and then checked my e-mail before heading to bed. I was tired. I was still that way when I got up the next morning. I was pretty much in a fog all morning long...even on my way to work. Not sure why.

No comments: