Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Potluck

It has been very non-eventful the past couple of days, so there is not a lot to write about. I have been added info to my "Chronicles" and the comments that have been e-mailed to me have been interesting. I appreciate all who have e-mailed me.

Work has been generally slow, which has allowed me to help others do research on issues they do not have time to research. I still have not heard.

The Golden is doing better after her ACL surgery. As with most retrievers, she cannot stand being cooped up in the house and is doing everything in her power to sneak out when a door is opened. Her incision looks pretty good although her leg is swollen some. I am sure this is normal. I am still upset that the surgery center did not have anyone to help my wife load the dog into the van when she went to pick her up on Saturday...the day THEY requested to pick the dog up. My wife was trying to get a very medicated dog into the van via a ramp we bought especially for this and in her drugged state, the dog slipped a little, but my wife was able to keep her from falling.

I went to lunch with Peder at Quiznos. I cannot understand why their food is so expensive. We had coupons and the bill was still almost $9.00. He got his "small" sandwich free with the purchase of chips and a drink and I received my chips and drink free with the purchase of a "regular" sandwich. His total was $2.25 while mine was $6.27. Six bucks for a "regualar" sized sandwich? It would have been more had I gotten a "special" sandwich. And people wonder why I do not eat lunch out very often.

"24" was on last night and that occupied me for a little while. When that was over I watched Sunday's episode of Battlestar Galactica. It really did not hold my attention so I just went to bed after that was over.

Well, maybe it is time to look for another job. The regional manager for our account just accepted another job on a different account. Interesting!

No comments: