Thursday, April 24, 2008

More Of "A Whole Lot Of Nothing"

Our week was coming to end quickly but neither my wife nor I was stressed out about it. We have had the most relaxing vacation we have ever had to date and we both have thoroughly enjoyed it.

I have been getting up a tad earlier each morning since we have been on vacation. We have not stayed up late, 11:00 PM or so but have gotten at least eight hours sleep each night. I can tell the rest is doing me me good. While I have not thought much about work, it has crossed my mind a few times. Mostly I hope that my colleague/office mate has not been too overwhelmed with issues since he is by himself while I am gone.

This morning is no different than the previous mornings. I got up and took the dogs outside (carrying Little Man) to get them to use the bathroom and when we get back to the beach house, I brew a small pot of coffee for me and my wife. Once we finish our breakfast, we head out to the beach for a walk to collect shells and to exercise the dogs. A lunch of leftovers and Coke round out our exciting afternoon.

We watched a lot of TV, surfed the web on spotty (borrowed), on again off again wifi, and napped until dinner time. Once we had dinner, we took a long walk on the beach (with the dogs) and settled down to watch some TV. Tonight is "Lost" and being on a beach is an interesting way to watch that show.

No comments: