Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Difference Between...

Radical Islam (just pick any link on the right) and Radical "Christianity" (Mormons). Personally I do not recognize Mormon's as Christians because they do not believe that Jesus Christ is the only personal Savior of mankind, but since most non-Christians lump them in that category, I will for now.

The Mormons responded with song an prayer. Radical Islam responds with bombs and beheadings.

Islam = Religion of Peace? You decide.

*** Just a note, the more I study Islam (I have a copy of the Qur'an now...I am looking for a copy of the Hadith in English) the more you see Islam awareness posts. This blog has morphed a lot and has become stale at times. I still plan on updates of what is going on in my life but not as often as I used to. ***

No comments: