Thursday, August 03, 2006

Odds and Ends

This is one of those "shotgun" posts that has a little bit of everything without a theme. I get that way sometimes..

This is not as surprising as it sounds... OBL has like 600 kids or something. Besides, the story is from the NYP.

We have heard this before...wake up folks!

Anyoo...I actually had 2 nice people that I dealt with over the past 2 days. I normally do not get much in the way of niceties from customers, but I had 2 in 2 days. Can we go for 3?

My wife and I had a disagreement last night over something trivial and it escalated into near "fight" levels. I took charge of the situation and we calmed it down. We both admitted our mistakes in handling the issue and we moved on. This only confirms The Anarchangel's post about some women having trouble differentiating between disagreements and fights. Live and learn, guys. You have to remember that women need security and you are the foundation of that. Shake it up with a disagreement and it will become a fight unless you drive it properly.

I will add more later...

JMHO / YMMV.

No comments: