Friday, February 29, 2008

It Must Be "That Special Time"

2:00 AM must be a special time. Twice this week I have been woken up at 2 AM to deal with something that either is not mine to deal with or has been fully documented (making the phone call unnecessary). Needless to say that 4 hours sleep, getting woken up then 3 more hours sleep is not optimal. I am so bloody tired.

It has been a slow week, all things considered. It is month end close for our customer and many of the reports have already been ran. There have not been as many high severity calls as there usually is at this time of the month. I am just glad it is Friday. If today goes well, the odds of the weekend being quiet are much greater.

We have three open cases right now...two of which have been open for quite some time. All three cases are sitting with external vendors and to be honest this is the longest I have seen cases for our region open in quite some time.

"Lost" while always a strange show, has taken a turn for the more bizarre. I used to be super confused by all the flash forwards AND flash backs, I am really getting weirded out by the whole time travle theme thing. IIRC there are about 8-10 more episodes left fo this season, thanx to the writers strike. Jericho has 4-5 left. At least Jericho is easier to follow, though I love both shows.

No comments: