Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mid-week Update

It is Wednesday. I am sitting in the office by myself to allow my office mate a much deserved day off. I got in shortly before 7:00 and checked the threat board and my work e-mail to see if anything needed attention. God was being merciful...all was calm.

On Sunday hid three new caches in Allen. They were published on Tuesday night.

Monday we had the trustee meeting at church and it was over by 9:00 PM. I came home and watched a little TV and then went to bed.

Tuesday, the trustees, the board, and the search team met with the pastoral candidate. Both he and his wife are young (mid 30's) and seem like good people. I thought she was funny, almost comedienne funny. She has a "Dallas Chic-ness" about her but I cannot put my finger on exactly how.

As I was checking my personal e-mail, I notice that the caches that I hid were published and several people scrambled to be the "First to Find" (FTF) them. The notes on the logs were hilarious...some of the funniest I had read in weeks. It almost makes me want to hide a few more...just to see the scramble.

I got a call from one of the local gurus (Tizom) today while I was at lunch. he was at the park looking for the ever elusive "Brass Monkey" hidden by Langly. So far only one team has found it. I have offered to go with Tizom som time to look for it, but I guess he couldn't wait. He still has not found it. If he can't find i, I am sure I do not have a prayer.

No comments: