Monday, September 24, 2007

And I Don't Feel Guilty About It

I did practically nothing this weekend. I normally go hog wild and clean the house and mow grass but this weekend I didn't. Why? I was on call and just did not want to start something I could not easily finish. With us it is not IF you get called, but how many times you will get called.

Don't get me wrong, I did manage to do a few things. I washed dishes, helped with laundry, got may hair cut, put a new battery in the Dakota (quasi-warranty replacement). I did watch a lot of TV...none of it any good with the exception of "The War" on PBS last night. It really opened up my eyes to the horrors of WWII. I had no idea the Japanese were so ruthless.

I also managed to upload several pics to my Goole Picasa page. Several people had requested to see the photos so I re-organized them posted as many as I thought were worth posting. I am not a very good photographer.

No,I did not do a lot of productive stuff this weekend, but I plan on doing all the housework tonight and tomorrow night. Since I am off call, I hope to work (around the house) and enjoy myself!

No comments: