Friday, February 03, 2006

More Google Predictions

I saw this yesterday and found it to be a pretty entertaining read. Notice only one of the outcomes shows Google "crashing and burning". The other 3 show Google becoming "larger than life".

I will admit that the predictions are a bit overwhelming and far fetched, but they are entertaining none the less. I stated a while back that Google was becoming a threat to Microsoft but becoming more of a threat to you and me and our privacy. Do not get me wrong, I am not Google bashing, I am merely cautious about putting all my eggs in one basket. This is just a step towards George Orwell's "1984"...just 20 years later.

The whole thing reminds me of that Sylvester Stallone movie where he wakes up in the future and all the restaurants are Taco Bell...even the 5 star ones! Everything is Google:

"Honey, will you hand me the Google remote, please?"
"Let me Google it and then I will give you a Google later."
"Dear, the Google won't boot up."
"Yeah, I saw those losers screw up during the final play of the Google Bowl."

You get the idea :)

No comments: