Thursday, November 17, 2005

"Let's Kill Some Christians!" (and other stuff)

Is exactly what Communist Korea is saying. I want to caution you that this article is very graphic and though I can handle a lot, it still disturbed me.

My wife reads a magazine called "Voice of the Martyrs", which offers info on Christians all over the world who are persecuted for their faith. The stories are sad sometimes. Often I am angered by them. Why should a person be tortured for having a belief that is not hurting anyone?

On side note, I have been doing some stretches every morning and my pain seems to be lessened. I still need to go to the doctor, but I am pretty sure (thanx to a massage therapist friend of mine) it is the sciatic nerve. It stil could be disk problems and if it is, that could be serious. I am not going to ignore this. To those in the Netherlands to have expressed concern, I appreciate your words.

Work is coming along rather well. I have taken several hours of online training and my boss is giving me small projects to do. I am beginning to feel like part of the team, at least in some manner. The work is not hard, just time consuming.

Our care group meeting went well last night, although I was tired. We discussed Ephesians 6 and went into a little detail on it. The meal was good, although I am not a big pork chop fan. The veggies and bread were both very tasty, but I did not try the potato salad (which everyone was raving about) because it had eggs and I detest eggs.

We arrived home and I walked our dogs. After I was done with that, I watched "Law and Order" with my wife. We were pretty tired and since I get up at 5 AM, I was groggy this morning. Thank you God for French Roast coffee!

No comments: