Thursday, September 29, 2005

Update - Shotgun Style

Less what goodies do we have?

* John Roberts has been confirmed as the new Chief Justice of the SCOTUS. That should be good news to all of us who are Originalists. He is smart and knows what he is doing. At least that is the impression he's giving.

* Area near Los Angeles is on fire. I do not envy those people at all. I know people in SoCal that have to deal with this every year and I do not know how they do it.

* More bombings in Iraq. Will this EVER stop? The terrorists are not wanting the US out as much as they want their own way, which is right back to the stone ages.

Thanx to breitbart.com for the news.

On a personal note, I was priviledged to help some of the hurricane evacuees last night (as well as later tonight) by picking up and delivering some items we found on Freecycle in our area. If you are interested in joining, go to www.Freecycle.com and click on your area. Lots of groups!

I guess owning a truck (even when gas is expensive) is helpful. I put a huge couch in mine last night. I am picking up a crib and some baby stuff tonight.

I may post more later, but I am a little short on time. More later, OK?

No comments: