Saturday, September 10, 2005

Sometimes, I Really Like Texas

And today was one of those times. Actually September is a very good month in Texas. In the heat of summer, you get up to some humidity and the temps are not really very comfortable. In the autumn, you can wake up to low humidity and cooler temperatures, and enjoy coffee, tea, breakfast, etc outside. I do that some times. The days are still somewhat hot (90's) but the mornings are very cool and comfortable. Perfect for coffee on the patio.

I also enjoy the autumn because that is when the hot air balloonists from Dallas, Frisco, Allen, Plano, Parker, Lucas, Richardson, Fairview, etc launch their colorful creations for all of us (who happen to get up early enough) can see. Wake up any Saturday or Sunday morning in the autumn and look in a southerly direction and chances are you will see at least one.

Also, just be warned I had to turn on some anti-spam protection to keep spammers from posting on my blog. I suggest you turn it on as well.

No comments: