Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

All is quiet on New Years Day (queue U2 music...)

A couple of days since my last post and not much has changed.

Health: My cold has settled in my chest and I feel so-so. I also ache from a bad tumble I took while Geocaching solo on Sunday afternoon in Richardson. I am a little sore but nothing is broken...not even the borrowed GPS that hit very hard on the rocks.

Work: I am on call this week, starting yesterday. I had one call (last night) but it was for an open global issue. I think I am on call for today but I am not sure so I am just staying home...not that I feel like doing much anyway. God knows I will be busy enough tomorrow and beyond!

Geocaching: I missed my goal of 200 caches by the end of the year. I ended up with 191...9 short of my goal. It is still more than 60 a month (I started late September) or almost 3 a day. Not too shabby. I had planned on caching with 9key on Sunday but his family time needed to come first...something I fully understand. Plus he is a football fan and the Cowboys were playing.

Weather: is about normal for this time of year here in Texas, albeit a bit cooler. That should change by Friday when it moves up around 60 and Saturday when it will be close to 70. No rain forecast for about a week.

Not much more to blog about. I have a lot of things that need to be done but to be honest I am not motivated to do them. I am not sure I ever will.

No comments: