Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Potpourri

Yesterday the high in my neck of the woods was 32 degrees. Five hours south in San Antonio it was 70 degrees. Freaky.

This morning one of the account managers asked to have a weekly meeting with the guys on my team. Now I find this odd because we do no report to him and the only time he comes around is when he needs us to help him. That is not an insult...we are mostly reactionary. When we see him come around, he is usually getting his butt chewed out by a customer and he needs us to investigate.

I am not sure what we can fill 45 minutes with. he was pretty vague in the meeting request sent via Microsoft Outhouse, err Outlook. I guess we shall see.

I received an e-mail from the Elder at our church regarding the fracas that took place at church on Sunday. He was asking for input regarding a formal announcement to the congregation explaining the situation. I have not responded yet. I will see him tonight (at care group) and give him my thoughts then.

It seems that 9key, the local geocaching funny man has hidden a few more caches in the area. I guess that as long as the weather holds, I will have more fun this weekend.

I managed to watch a couple more epi's of "Lost" last night. That show is very addicting.

No comments: