Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Oh What a Night ... Mid December Back in 2005

Sorry to all of you who do not get the title of this post. I can find humor anywhere...

Yesterday my wife called and asked me if we could keep a puppy for a friend at church until Christmas Eve. We have 2 indoor dogs so I told her it was OK. NOTE TO SELF: 2 dogs is plenty. As much as I love them, they are a lot of work. Especially when they are inside dogs.

The pup, which is an adorable Golden mix, is very timid but curious. She craves attention but is almost impossible to walk with our other dogs. She likes to play and is trying to establish dominance over our dogs (who, by the way are not happy with our new guest), and reminds me of a Border Collie in her energy level. She is FAST...much faster than our dogs.

Last night she understandably did not want to be put in a crate, but we finally got her in it. This morning, it was raining. She whines when we are not in the same room with her. It is going to be a long week, but these are the things you do for your Christian brothers and sisters.

No comments: