Sunday, December 04, 2005

Keep Me in Your Prayers

I am having an MRI done on my lower back tomorrow. The pain in my left left is getting worse and I am not sure how much longer I can take it. I went to the doctor Thursday and after chatting with me and my symptoms, the doc is a bit concerned about my back, not my leg/hip. He thinks this could be resolved with steroids, but he is not sure yet. The MRI will tell him more. He gave me some Ultracet to take for the pain. I can take 1 or 2 every 4-6 hours. If I take one, the pain is lessened (not removed) although I can feel the effects of the meds. If I were to take two, I am sure I would not be much good to anyone. Needless to say, I only take one.

On a brighter note, I picked up to CD's at Family Christian Book Store, Disciple and Day of Fire. Both rock. Hard. I like my rock with an edge and I want to be a good Christian and listen to positive music. These two bands help me do both at the same time.

News thoughts:

Mayor wants N.O. residents to come home. To what?
Death from above. Be afraid. Very afraid.
I am sure it was not to invite the President to lunch. He looks happy, no?

No comments: