Friday, December 23, 2005

Life Imitating Art

OK, so cancelled Fox television series may not be very artistic at times, something jumped out at me tonight. My wife and I were watching the pilot episode of "The Lone Gunmen", a spinoff of the very successful X-Files series. In the pilot, the government hatches a plot to fly a fully loaded airplane into the World Trade Center. I know what you are thinking...Fox took a horrible disaster and created an episode for a new show to gain viewer share. That is not the case. The pilot episode for "The Lone Gunmen" aired SIX MONTHS before 9/11. SIX MONTHS.

My wife knows I enjoy a good mystery. The X-Files was one of my favorites shows. Sherlock Holmes was a hero of mine when I was a kid and phenomenon of all types intrigues me. I do not consider myself a conspiracy theorist, but this has really got me curious.

It really is amazing how Hollyweird can come up with stuff like this and it is not even considered by our government. Just read some of these quotes.

If you want some very interesting (and quite possibly bizarre) reading, go to your favorite search engine and type in "Lone Gunmen 9/11". Enjoy what you find. I did.

To top off the mystery, www.snopes.com does not have an entry for this AT ALL.

No comments: