Friday, January 09, 2009

And Now, It Is Friday

It amazes me how fast this week has gone by. Now it means I only have two weeks left before I gio back on call. I am glad I have a couple of Geocaching trips planned (weather and God permitting).

I had commented on another blog that I am rather pleased with Facebook and have no qualms about opening up an account there. If I can get a few more people I chat with (AHEM, Rycherox and Knightmare_Duck) then I would be able to get all my contacts and updates in one place, well mostly. I would still update this blog, my geocaching blog, and my Vox page but I would probably tune each one to a specific area. To be honest I am thinking of dropping mistergeek.com...not for the expense, but because I am not going to update that web page ever again as far as I know. The blog is hosted there (Geobloggin') but I could turn my Vox page into a geocaching blog, use this one for my normal ranting and Facebook to stay in touch. I could do that...

Have a safe and pleasant weekend!

No comments: