Wednesday, March 19, 2008

At Least The Rain Has Stopped

Wow. Yesterday's and last nights deluge was intense. Several places were flooded, including a park where I have geocached in the past. Sadly, most of the caches were not tethered down, so I fear they are lost.

Work was okay yesterday and so far today it has been quiet. There are not a whole lot of people in the building and the highlight has been the Swede asking me to help him fix his PC. It has hardware failure but I am not sure if it is only the HD or maybe the controller.

Last night I attended my first Church Board meeting as the trustee representative. It went well, but the down side is that you have to listen to things that you wish you didn't. Like most churches there are members who lead vey immoral life styles and when they want to get involved in ministry, that issue tends to rear its ugly head.

I got home at just about 9:00 PM and watched Jericho with my lovely wife. I was blessed and did not have to drive last night as the senior elder stopped by to pick me up.

I woke up rather tired this morning and to be honest I have been sleepy all day long. If I could take a nap, I would.

We have care group tonight but I do not know who is teaching the lesson. All I know is that we are meeting at someone else's house tonight since the normal host is sick. She has been sick for a week. I hope she gets well soon.

No comments: