Friday, January 27, 2006

A Funny Thing Happened to Me on the Way to Blogger...

I have been off work (doctors orders) for a week now and I have only updated my blog a couple of times. Why? I do not have a clue. I have had the time. Maybe nothing has grabbed me enough to blog about. I have been locked in the house (I have been out a couple of times for short walks, once for lunch with a Christian brother, and once for care groups. I am going out today to be with my wife as she goes for a follow up appointment with her doctor and then we are having lunch with our son.

I have had plenty of time, but I think the big reason is I need things to blog about and being home all day long, not being able to do much physically has kept me from finding things to blog about.

I read that AAA has broken up with her first real boyfriend and that is sad. First loves are special and I was hoping this would last a while. Now I doubt she will be down and out for long time. She is intelligent, has a captivating smile, a heart of gold, and she is very pretty. Her heritage does her justice :)

No comments: