Thursday, January 19, 2006

Fog

That is what I feel like I am living in. Fog. I have so much on my mind and do not know where to begin. Personal issues in my life are monopolizing my thoughts. I have not prayed like I normally do and my bible reading has slipped a bit over the past few days. It seems that the enemy has been working overtime on me. I want to pray more, but I am just having so much trouble committing to it. I hear the voice of God but it sounds so far away.

My surgery is tomorrow and I will be off work for a week. I feel so lazy. We men have to feel like we are contributing in everything we do. I do not feel like I am giving enough at work and I know I am not going to be able to give as much as I would like to at home.

I wonder if this is the onset of mild depression?

Not exactly the post you were expecting, eh?

No comments: