Friday, May 20, 2005

WTF?

Sorry, I could not resist, only because (wait, you do not know what WTF means? It is short for "what the f**k?"). DO NOT BE OFFENDED. I chose my words carefully, to prep you for this. From the director of "Napoleon Dynamite" comes, "F**K: THE DOCUMENTARY". I am not kidding. Thanx goes out to Michelle Malkin for bringing this to our attention.

Do we really need a documentary centered around the f-bomb? What value can it possibly have? It reminds me of the very bad audio joke that circulated around the Internet, featuring a prim and proper British announcer using the f-bomb as a noun, verb, adjective, adverb, etc, etc, etc. I will admit that I laughed at it back in my secular days (the irony of the announcers voice against the harshness of the f-word), but I was an ignorant heathen then. Things have changed.

You just can't make up stuff like this. Stay tuned for next week's feature, "Horton Hears a Ho".

No comments: