Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I really have not given up ...

I know that it has been 2 months since I last posted. Work has kept me very busy and I havenot been inspired to post. A lot has gone on in the news and I am sure there were many things that were post worthy. I am sorry if I let anyone down.

I got a response to my "Depression and Suicide" post via e-mail today. Although the person gave very little info about themselves (I am assuming was a female over 18 from the verbiage), they said they enjoyed my posts. God moves people to different things and this was a hint from Jehovah to get back to posting. So I will do everything I can to post at least 4 times a week on something that grabs me.

Things that have been keeping me busy the last 2 months:

* Home repairs (new fence, sprinkler system, and patio extension)
* Tuesday night volleyball
* My Wednesday night Care Group (we take the summer off)
* 1 on 1 Discipling with my mentor Fred (two more sessions left)
* 3 Weekends helping friends move
* Family Day Celibration at our church preparations
* A couple of PC repairs for friends
* A major PC repair for me (new motherboard)
* A week-long training session on ITSM processes and OVSD usage
* Split shifts to train our night crew while still doing my primary job(s)
* Acting as both mom and dad while my wife was out of town visiting friends
* Lawn care for me and my single neighbor

Upcoming activities:

* Two weeks of vacation in June
* New Gutters on the house
* Job transition (not sure yet, the details are still fuzzy)


To the person who posted the comment on the Depression post, I thank you for listening to God's voice and letting me know what you think.

1 comment:

Malori said...

Thank you for the kind comment. It makes me happy that God is using me to inspire other peoples lives.