Friday, November 07, 2008

It Is Getting Ugly

I will be quite honest and admit that I am not happy about the results of the elections but I refuse to disrespect the president elect Obama. I may not respect him, but I will respect the office.

I am really disappointed in many comments left on the conservative blogs this morning. I am also disappointed in the proliferation of "My President Is Black" mementos that are for sale online. Had I wore a shirt that says "My President Is White", then someone would have called me a racist.

People, this is not the time to fight with each other. This is EXACTLY what the Enemy wants us to do. All the Devil can do is lie and that is what he is doing right now. White or Black, we need to stand together and get over our differences.

Barack Obama, I implore you to bring this nation together. We are becoming more polarized each and every day.

Conservative bloggers, stop feeding the fire. Show the world who is "the bigger man".

No comments: