Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Busy Week

Last week was rather busy for me. Not only was work busy but home/church life was rather busy as well. I had a meeting on Monday night, two meetings and corporate prayer on Tuesday, Care Group on Wednesday, fix a friend's computer on Thursday, Church Work Day on Saturday, Teach Sunday School on Sunday and I still had to prepare the lesson at some point...WOW!

While I was tired, I did manage (with God's help) to get it all done. I still managed to go out on Sunday and do a little geocaching, although it was not overly memorable. I am just trying to get to my goal of 1000 caches by the the end of 2008. I have 138 to go and not a lot of free weekends to do it in. Wish me luck.

This week does not look quite as bad, but I am on call. I was supposed to be at two meetings last night at church but I had to cancel because I was working on a call. To my knowledge there is nothing planned for tonight and we have care group on Wednesday.

Most of the meetings at church are geared around our financial situation. We have a lot of things that we have to consider and the decisions are not ones to be made lightly. Pray for us as we try to do God's will.

No comments: