Monday, December 10, 2007

I Would Like To Blame It On The Holidays...

...but that would be lying. I have not been updating this blog very often (once every 3 days or so) and I guess I am falling down on my duties.

We started off last week at work on a tear...we were busy. By the end of the week it had slacked off and i was looking forward to my last weekend off before I went on call. I actually will go on call again in three weeks instead of four to allow us to take our holiday time off. So I will be on call New Years. I hope that is a good thing.

Saturday the weather started out nice so I did my chores and ate lunch. After lunch my wife and I decided to do a little geocaching. We were out three hours, looked for six caches and found four. Not overly bad but not as good as when I am by myself. However with my wife along, I find a better percentage because she can help me look. As a matter of fact, she found one all by herself (she found stage two by herself and had a good idea about stage one) and helped re-camo some of the others that were found.

On the way home we stopped to get some hamburgers from Scotty P's. They screwed up the order but I ate it anyway. Scotty P's splits their hot dogs and serves them on hamburger buns...first time I had ever seen that. it tasted okay, but since I had hot dogs for lunch, a hamburger would have been better.

Sunday was pretty much the same old same old with the exception of my teaching a one on one discipling class with one of the younger Christians at church. After we made it through the lesson, I cam home and started watching "Heroes". I had the whole season and since I had not seen any of it yet, I wanted to get started. So far I like it.

No comments: