Monday, June 27, 2005

Thou Shall Not Murder

I have always believed that God did not mean "kill", when he gave Moses the 10 commandments. There is a difference in the two. If a man breaks into your home with the intent of killing/raping someone in your home, taking his life is not murder, you have ended his life. You defended yourself. This is murder. The man is evil personified.

Why do people murder? Many feel it is a psychological issue, some feel it is just a bad person. Still others think it is a matter of a person being possessed by demons. I am unsure. I would not want to bet on any one of those, but more of a combination of the three. It is not hard to fathom people who are weak spirited being tempted and convinced by Satan to murder others.

What is frightening is that this man was an active member of his church for many, many years. This only goes to show you the Devil can hide anywhere. I fear he is active in many churches. He takes control of those who are weak and those people begin to erode at the fabric of the church. I have seen adulterers, thieves, liars, and cheats ... Satan is everywhere.

BtW have you noticed how serial killers always look a little bit like someone you know? Mr. Rader is no exception. I am sorry, but this guy looks like a man I used to work for named Jack.

No comments: