Tuesday, June 28, 2005

"Paul" update

Quick update...I need to get to work!

"Paul" came to work Friday and he was there yesterday (Monday) as well. I chatted with him about being out three days (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday). In a nutshell, he is denying he took anything other than his Paxil (his legal scripts). While he was at work and under the influence of WHATEVER he was taking he admitted to taking Ice (baaaaaddd stuff). A good friend/colleague of ours asked "Paul" Friday, "Were you high on something Monday?". "Paul" denied being high, but you cannot fool our friend, "Ben".

"Paul" stated he had a boring weekend, just watching movies, not going out or doing anything. I wish he would take the hints I drop his way (about his past, the Bible, God, the Promise Keeper magazines in my office, etc), or get back into walking and talking with me, but he wont.

God, hear my cries. Please send an angel to sit with "Paul", show him the way. I am not getting the job done alone. I beseech you for help. I realize it may take a crisis for him to understand and see the light, if so, so be it. I will be there for him.

Well, off to work, it has been crazy the past couple of days, at work and with finances.

No comments: