Thursday, June 30, 2005

Heart Breaking

This story has broken my heart. Dear Lord, this man was her step-father. Although the outcome (a pregnancy and birth) are not common, I fear the rape part is. I have heard too many stories from friends who have been or know someone who has been molested/raped as a child.

When a man starts a family, he has an obligation to be human. Animals copulate among the pack, humans do not. We have a higher consciousness that seperates us from the animal kingdom. This man has proven me wrong, not all of us do.

I pray that the little girl and her new baby are filled with your grace God. If she does not know you, then I hope she learns of your great love soon. She has lost her innocence and her childhood to a very sick man who was her father figure.

No comments: