Monday, September 29, 2008

The Agony Of It All

I am miserable. I have been suffering with some of the worst allergy/sinus issues of my adult life. My head is so stuffed that breathing through my nose is almost impossible. I am sneezing and today my eyes finally started to itch...

I have taken Claratin, Sudaphed, Tylenol Sinus, and Zyrtek...nothing gives me much relief. I have an appointment with the doctor at 8:50 AM to see if it is just allergies or if there is something else wrong. My chest was a little "rattley" a couple of days ago but it feels better now.

I have been fighting with allergies my whole life. When I was a kid I was miserable. As an adult they got better (I could afford better drugs) but over the years they have gotten worse. I have tried one prescription med that has helped, Xyzol. It works but it is kinda pricey. However if I don't get relief soon, I will be willing to take out a loan for it if needed.

No comments: