Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Whoa Nelly!

I have been here at work just about 2 hours now. It is Tuesday, the day after a holiday for the US (Memorial Day, for all my international readers) and my phone has not stopped ringing (wife - dog related stuff, our Incident Manager - High priority ticket status), the ticket queue was huge (didn't anyone on the east and west coast take a holiday?), introduced to the project manager from the West Coast (who needs to wear less clingy clothing...), the East Coast project manager (who I have worked with before), a request to attend a meeting but not given the logistics of it, and a large e-mail box that needed attending.

I can multitask pretty well, so I was not concerned, but I can see it is going to be one of those days.

When I get some time I will do one of my infamous "weekend updates".

No comments: