Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ten Days Later...

Yeah, I know it has been a while and I am sorry. I really have not been in the mood to update my blog...no motivation. I have updated my geocaching blog but not this one.

So, what is going on? Well, work has been about the same, albeit a bit slower. That of course will change next week as we start end of month close and we prep for Period End Close (PEC) with our customer.

I have been unusually tired the past couple of weeks. I have been napping almost every day and go to bed early as well. I still get up at the same time but my body seems to crave sleep in the afternoon.

Our church life has been pretty good although we (the church leadership) are struggling with finances. We simply have too much debt and not enough income and that has many of us scared. We have some plans but only one of them looks good...the others will be painful.

I still have a couple of more times to cut the grass then I will be finished for the season. I will still need to put out fertilizer and weed killer but that is just about all I need to do on the lawn.

We still have yet to paint the outside of the house and I fear that the wood will have rotted some before we get a chance to do it. We had some wood replaced a few years ago and my wife prepped it for painting with Killz, but we never actually finished the job. We really need to buckle down and do that.

My wife has been struggling with low energy levels as well. Of course hers is related to her thyroid and the doctors are trying to get her on the right dosage so she will be back to normal but that is long process. so far the 88 mcg dosage does not look like it is quite enough.

My wife and I have been keeping up with the presidential election process and have been blown away on how biased the main stream media (MSM) is. If you believed everything they reported, John McCain is the anti-christ and Barack Obama is the messiah. The smears (from both sides) have been pretty bad, but the media bias is bad as well.

Hopefully I will have something really blog worthy in the next few weeks.

No comments: