Monday, October 06, 2008

I Can Breathe (And Sleep)

Well, the doc knew what he was doing. I went in and told him what was going on he listened and made some notes. The he told me to continue taking Zyrtek D and that he wanted me to try FloNase. Wow! I can actually breathe through my nose (something that I rarely am able to do because of sinus issues) and sleep through the night. The only down side is the draining in the back of my throat, causing me to cough once in a while. I was given a 'script for that (as well as an antibiotic) to fill only if I got worse. Well, I feel much better.

I still take the Zyrtek D twice a day and the Flonase keeps me from sneezing constantly. The two together work very well.

Whoo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on some ENT relief. I bet sleeping through the night feels like the greatest thing ever... I've never had problems sleeping really, but I can imagine how frustrating it must be!