Saturday, January 22, 2005

This is Why We Need to Watch Our Teens

I read this and almost spit out my food:

Investigators said Johnson told them she wasn't popular in high school, but recently felt like "one of the group."

Duh. I bet she did. She was catering to a non-Christian teenage male fantasy. I know that I had those (I was not raised in a very Christian home) and even had the opportunity to go down that route. Being with an older woman is something that has always portrayed as the "cool thing" to do as a teenage male. Alcohol is usually involved.This woman has problems and needs to see a psychiatrist ASAP.

Parents, where are your teens hanging out? Go hug your teen, right now. If you do not know where your teen is going and spending time away from home, find out today.

No comments: