Thursday, July 30, 2015

Another One?

The Resistance had a hard night last night in the Allen and Plano Texas area as many of the control fields and R7/R8 farms were brought down...bad news for me since I am low on high level gear.  I have a ton of mid-level stuff so I guess I need to go a hunting for more gear over the next few days. Maybe it is payback as I have been on  a link destroying kick lately.

One of the farms was in the Allen Cemetery and it occurred late at night or early in the morning hours when it was dark.  I try to be fair and stay out of places when it is after hours but maybe Allen's Cemetery does not have a curfew set on it.  I need to check.

In other Ingress news, I acquired my FOURTH MUFG container this morning.  Add that to my two
regular containers and lack of high level gear :(

If you are constantly trying to control areas and seem to have trouble doing so, make sure you watch your antagonizer to see what they are trying to accomplish.  I  get frustrated in my Ingress playing sometimes but when I look to see who took out the portal I have been nurturing,  sometimes it is someone who is trying to make a large field and that portal is key to their plans.  That being the case, "link block" where you can to help counter that.

Also try going to portals that are difficult or impossible to drive up to (drive by hacking/attacking) since a lot of Ingress players cannot be burdened with walking 50 meters to go after a portal.  I have one I have been nurturing for weeks that is over 100 ft from the road and since it is so blazing hot right now, most people do not want to be burdened with getting out of a comfy A/C cooled vehicle.

BTW, if you have no checked out the IITC web tool, you need to.  Linkage.

No comments: