Friday, January 28, 2011

Outsourced Funnies

No secret...my company outsources/offshores a lot of the support that we use/supply. Because I am in a situation to work with some of these resources, I get to read some pretty funny notes in e-mails and tickets. Two that I saw the other day were (edited and paraphrased):

"...engineers are still investigating the issue and are working to determine what is borken..." ("borken" is a term some geeks use around other geeks when things are really screwed up. Here it was just some fat fingering on the keyboard)

"...during the meeting the engineers stated that they needed to get clean cash before the situation will be resolved..." (I have never heard anyone admitting to money laundering before...especially an engineer!)

I am not picking on anyone who speaks English as a second language when I post these. I admire anyone who is bi, tri, or multi-lingual...because I am not!

No comments: