Monday, December 15, 2008

Good Weekend / Bad Food Day

I will start off on a positive note...I had a pretty good weekend. While I will not go into details (you can get that on my other blog), I did manage to go geocaching, not once but twice this weekend. I went out solo on Saturday and out with 9key (the guy I have cached the most with) on Sunday. A grand time was had both days.

Sunday was a bad food day, but in retrospect I still did not do too badly. I skipped breakfast (I only had coffee with flavored creamer) and by lunch time I was hungry (not starving, just hungry) and had a hankering for Taco Bell...to be precise, a Volcano Box from Taco Bell. If you have not had a Volcano Box, you are missing a tasty and affordable treat. You get:

* A Crunch Wrap Supreme
* A Burrito Supreme
* A Volcano Taco
* Cinnamon Twists
* Large drink

...all for $5. Mind you it is well over 1200 calories and more than the recommended daily allowance for fat and sodium, but it was soooooooo good. All in all I still finished out the day eating less than 2000 calories thanks to fruit, cereal, and milk for dinner. I guess you need to treat yourself once in a while.

And to all of those people who were kind enough to respond to my blue/gray post...Thank You for your thoughts. It was nice to get supportive e-mails instead of pity. Me haaatesssssss pity.

No comments: