Thursday, September 15, 2005

More Liberal Fun

This blog (which is usually ***NSFW*** for language) is not on my regular read list, but I go back every now and then to see what she is venting about. She used to work with me (I was her supervisor at a help desk we worked on in NC). and we always had very interesting discussions. She is very bright, inquisitive, and hard working. I d not agree with her on many things but she has the ability to make me think (not too mention she told me about Kitty Litter Cake), which is not something I can say about many liberals.

In case you do not want to go to the post, I can summarize her thoughts: The liberals have turned into a bunch of whiny teenagers looking for a mole hill to make a mountain out of.

Davien Quote :
"Stop using everything that happens as an excuse to p*ss and moan about the Bush administration. Use some of that b*tchy energy to DO something about it. Educate. Lobby. Run for office. Volunteer."

* Asterisks mine :-)

Even the liberals are getting tired of the Liberals.

No comments: